Featured on Hot Ones!
- Can you hold up to our Hot Ones Challenge Packs?
- Watch celebrities eat this sauce here
Hot Sauce Basics:
- Heat Level: Medium (Other websites may say this is Mild, but based on customer feedback & our own tested tastebuds, we call it Medium!)
- Scoville Units: 600
- Best On: Pizza, Sandwiches, Burgers, Wraps, Anything!
- Dietary Notes: All Natural Ingredients
- From: Florida
Howler Monkey Sauce - Original (5oz): Aji Chombo is a traditional Panamanian Style hot sauce heavily influenced by the Caribbean. Just the right heat and flavor to enhance just about any dish with out overpowering it. Use it to liven up any dish, add it to soup or use it as a marinade. Unlike most habanero hot sauces, the Aji Chombo hot sauce starts off with a burn that turns into a blast of flavor.
Ingredients: distilled vinegar, red scotch bonnet peppers, garlic, onions, mustard (distilled vinegar, # 1 mustard seed, salt, turmeric, spices), cumin, black pepper, turmeric.